Friday, April 16, 2010

Freewriting Activity

Today I work from 1 to 7 today and then after that I'll probably go to see Clash of the Titans with friends. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. A lot people I've heard talk about clash of the titans have said that it's a lot better in 2d instead of 3d but i kind of want to see that 3d version instead. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. my schedule this quarter is almost exactly the same as last quarter. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i woke up at 4 am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep until 5, but my alarm clock is set for 6 so i lost an hour of sleep which is starting to affect me. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i don't know what to write. i have to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow morning which is

No comments:

Post a Comment