Monday, April 26, 2010

Collaborative Writing

To be honest I don't even think we should do this sort of project. I don't really understand how this has anything to do with writing in the 21st century. I mean I'm pretty sure that this type of writing has been around for years. I also don't want to write a story with someone else because I think it's best if everyone lets their own ideas out in their own individualized stories. If we did do a collaborative story though, I think we should do some sort of fiction novel. I've never been intersted in poetry and I think that screenplays wouldn't be a good idea. I think we should use Google Docs because I've used it for other classes and it's worked out pretty good. I think that everyone should contribute a minimum of one. What we would do is someone starts the story off and then one person would write the next page, and then another person would write the page after that and so on. I do see one potential downfall and that's that some people in this class wouldn't take it seriously and ruin a story that others actually put effort into.

No comments:

Post a Comment